Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Monday, April 18, 2011

What's Cookin' at the Campbell's

Here's our menu for the week:

Tuesday: Grilled hotdogs, grilled corn on the cob
Wednesday: Taco Rice Skillet (recipe courtesy of Jeannie Elkins), Caedmon will have a cheeseless version.
Thursday: Chicken Stir-fry with Rice and Veggies (recipe courtesy of Kim Weatherford)
Friday: Breakfast for dinner (my favorite!), quishe, turkey bacon, biscuits and of course coffee!
Saturday: Beans, corn bread, fried potatos, sliced tomatoes (My in-laws from WV are coming to town, so it will be good old fashioned fun!)
Sunday: HE IS RISEN!  Happy Easter!  We'll be having ham, mashed potatos, green beans,carrots with brown sugar, and rolls (dessert: Hershey Ice Cream Pie)
Monday: Spaghetti bake with meat sauce and garlic bread (dairy free butter)

What's cooking at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts