Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chicken Stir Fry with Rice

Courtesy of Kim Weatherford

1 lb chicken, cubed
3 eggs
1-2 cups of whole grain rice
1small  bag of mixed frozen veggies (we've used stir-fry mix with green beans, broccoli, etc or peas, corn and carrots are good too!)

Begin cooking rice in a pot according to package directions. (I add dairy free butter and a touch of salt).
Lightly coat the skillet with olive oil, salt and pepper. Saute chicken until cooked through. Add veggies and continue to saute until chicken is browned and veggies are cooked. Remove from pan and set aside.

Scramble eggs then add chicken and vegggies. Once rice is cooked, add rice.

Top with favorite seasoning or soy sauce or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts