Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My First Refashion!

Okay don't laugh...here's my first refashion. I took two pairs of Abby's pants that were too short and made a skirt!  I ripped out the seams of both pants. Then cut the pink floral print to fill in the gap and sewed it up!  The seams are all crazy and wild...but Abby enjoys it so that's a success!  The whole time I was sewing, Caed kept commenting, "Pretty, Mommy! Pretty!"  That's always nice. I really like that boy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Myah should sew learn how to do this... We love wearing these "Duggar"-style skirts. Have you watched their show yet? They are always doing neat things like you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts