Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Monday, June 6, 2011

A Man Healed of Leopard Seed!

I just love the things my kids are learning at church. The teachers at Blue Ridge are awesome and I love how much they love my kids!  It is funny to me, though, the way kids process information. Today Abby has been telling me all about her Bible story from Sunday. It comes from 2 Kings 5:1-15.

Naaman was an army commander who was very brave, but had the terrible skin disease called leprosy.

This is how Abby told the story.
"Elisha told a  little servant girl to tell the man to go wash in the river 7 times. When he did he was healed of Leopards Seed."

Holding back my laughter, with as much seriousness as I could muster I asked her what Leopards Seed is.
 
"It's when you have spots all over your skin like a leopard."   :)

1 comment:

  1. Their popularity has been growing in the past years and the market is oversaturated with lace wigs uk but don't rush. Some options are better than others and, if you learn where to look, you will be able to get a pair of virgin hair extensions that look exactly like your natural hair. Women always love to have a unique appearance. Especially when it comes to virgin human hair uk style, they try almost every pattern that makes them unique. They colour them, iron them, curl them and much more. They love to arrange real human lace wigs in a perfect way that make them look more presentable and glamorous. There are lace front wigs uk that can make a woman look stylish and presentable at the same time. One can make different styles on different occasions. But, the lace front wigs uk is that some people may not have the required texture and length of hair to make a perfect style.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts