Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Caedmon Alexzander!

1 month

1 year

2 years

3 years



4 years
I simply cannot believe that Caedmon is 4...I can't believe we made it this far! :)

This morning, he woke up asking if it was finally his birthday.  When I told him yes and that he is now 4 years old he started jumping around and squealing: "I'm 4! I'm 4! I'm 4!"   Such an exciting time!  I love his enthusiasm...even at 6:28am!

I interviewed Caedmon today because I love discovering how he thinks and processes life.

 Me: Caedmon, what were you doing this time 4 years ago?
Caed: Camping out inside.
 <this was funny to me because he was, in fact, 2 days past his due date>

 Me:  Do you remember being born?
Caed: Yes!

Me: What was it like?
Caed: It was good, but I was sad and cried because I couldn't eat chips yet.

Me: Before you were born, did you play any games in my belly?
Caed: Yes! Mario Brothers!

 Me: Do you remember what you were thinking the first time you saw me?
Caed: I remember that you were pretty.
<melt my  heart!>

Me: What did you like about being 3?
Caed: I didn't like being 3.

Me: What is the best thing about turning 4 years old?
Caed: That I get to eat dairy free pizza and I will obey.

Me: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Caed: A scientist

I love you SOOOOO much, Caedmon-Roo!  I can't wait to see what this year holds for us!! Happy Birthday, son!



1 comment:

Popular Posts