Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday, Caleb!

This time last year, I was in the hospital enjoying chocolate cake and holding my newborn! <sigh>

 In my hospital room after you were born, I had the song "You Revive Me"  playing on repeat during my entire hospital stay.  One thing that the Lord really impressed upon me during that time was to rest in Him and allow Him to revive me.  I'm so glad I did.  Now, I have such sweet memories of being still before the Lord, while enjoying my newborn!

You've learned a lot in the past year, Caleb Justus!  Some of your favorite things right now include: food of any kind, laughing at your brother, playing with your sister's hair, snuggling with Mommy, rolling around on the couch, cruising the furniture, all music and staying up late to watch  "Art and Music" with Daddy.


Happy Birthday, Caleb Justus!! 

It is 6:15am and it's his birthday...can we wake him up yet????

Enjoy your last few minutes of sleep, buddy!


I love my diapers from Aunt Becky!

Breakfast at the "big" table!  Now that you are one, you can join us! :)

1st gift is from brother.  Caed picked out his old plate, bowl, toy keys and toy dog for Caleb.

Yay! Keys!

Both Abby and Caedmon included notes for Caleby.  Abby's said "Abby love" and had a heart, and peace sign. Caed's said, "I love you, Caleb from Caedmon"

Abby gave him her old doggie and froggie

He likes ripping paper.


  I love Maddie's face. She's like, "Who is that OTHER Wonder Woman?"

Super Kids!

Super hero Little People.  He was thrilled!

Finally has his own laptop from Auntie Des and Maddie!

Loves his blocks from Nana and Poppy!

Little People farm (Abby's and Caed's first Christmas presents! ha!). Always a big hit!

Every party needs a pirate.

Yay! 

Yum!

Yum!

Yum!


Bath to follow!
Thank you Uncle Robbie for my boat set.  I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Debbie! What sweet pictures and I love that he enjoyed his cake!! Sweet memories for Caleb!! He has the best brother and sister ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts