Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Everything 100

We had so much fun celebrating 100 today!

Today was also the birthday of our dear little friend Maddie.  We were thrilled to have her join us today as we also celebrated her 3rd birthday!

100!

My wonderful husband inflated most of the 100 balloons!

This kid woke up at midnight. PJ brought him into the living room to rock back to sleep but he caught sight of the balloons and just had to play!


Lots of squeals!


Decorating the 100 cake.

He is brilliant!


Love Starfall.com!  Playing the 100th day of school game.

"100" pancakes


Happy Birthday sweet Maddie!


Ham and cheese sandwiches, banana and strawberries



A 100 piece puzzle, thank you Nana for this contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts