Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Friday, November 11, 2011

A Dream Come True!

It's been a long, rough couple of weeks for me, ya'll.

My dear hubby suggested that I take some time to myself while he watches the kidlets.  It took me about...oh...2.5 seconds to decide what I wanted to do:





The only thing this pregnant lady wants is to sleep-in.  I wanted to sleep under fluffy, soft blankets with the room chilly and to be uninterrupted until my own body told me to get up. 

It. Was. Heavenly.

I did not emerge from my cocoon of heaven until:



Amazing, isn't it? Sure beats the 2AM puke duty or the 6:30AM up-for-the-day daily duty.

And this is how I was greeted:


Breakfast in bed!  I feel totally loved and cherished today!  Thank you, family, for a day of rest!!

A final pic of my hubby's yummy, perfect omelets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts