Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Half-way there!

Painting egg cartons.

And creating turtles.

object lesson.  They had to run a race with while "burdened" with over-sized clothes/accessories.

the point is...it's hard.  We talked about how sin entangles us, but through Jesus we can cast off those sins and be free.

Turtle race. My neighbors must really wonder about us!

We love Nana-Banana-Banana

Music: A lesson about our 5 senses.

Testing our "sniffers".  It's an onion. When it was Caed's turn, he guessed that the onion was grape jelly. :)

Self-portrait! Don't you love how he painted his own face too!?

Self portrait!

Time to decorate!

Love my dears!

He puts those stockings on every year!

USTA Art Show.  Such a contrast from ballet. This time last year she dreaded going to ballet. On this day, she was surprised to find out that Art class is over for the fall semester!

Landscape picture

We started our countdown to Christmas! It has kept us quite busy!

Clay dinosaurs.

T-Rex

This has captured me.  They prayed about what God would have them give to the Tibetan Trust Home, then counted out their money! They gave more than they kept. I love the generosity growing in their hearts!  

Where's baby?

Hanging out with Mom!

Painting our mural.

They really enjoyed this project!

Our family of octopuses!
We made it through the first semester of Kindergarten! Yes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts