Lamentations 3:21-24

" But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. 'The LORD is my portion' says my soul. 'Therefore, I will hope in him.'" Lamentations 3:21-24

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

$47 Menu

We've been working hard, here at the Campbell Abode, to save money on groceries. We've been using coupons and CVS shopping to build up a small surplus of items.  So here is our $47 Menu for the end of August. It's nothing special, but hey, we paid less than $50 to feed a family of 4 for a week!

Monday: Black Bean Soup with homemade biscuits
Tuesday: Left over Black Bean Soup.  I added chicken to vary the recipe a bit.
Wednesday: Breakfast Casserole
Thursday: Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry with Rice
Friday: Spaghetti with Red Sauce
Saturday: Pinto Beans with Cornbread Muffins
Sunday: Grilled chicken and Chef Salad



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts